TIME & MONEY
Something a bit different to think about in this post…
Imagine that you had won a prize in a contest where each morning your bank would deposit $86,400
in your private account for your use. However, this prize has rules:
What would you do?
- The bank will take away everything that you don’t spend during each day.
- You may not simply transfer money into another account.
- Only you may spend it.
- Each morning upon awakening, the bank opens your account with another $86,400 for that day.
- The bank can end the game without warning; at any time it can say, “Game Over!” It can close the account and you will not receive a new one.
I’m guessing that you would buy anything and everything you wanted right now – correct? Not only for yourself, but for all the people you love and care for. (Maybe even for people you don’t know, because you couldn’t possibly spend it all on yourself, right?) You would try to spend every penny and use it all, because you knew it would be replenished in the morning, right?
But guess what…in fact, this game is real. Each of us is already a winner of this ‘prize’.
This prize is TIME.
So, what will YOU do with your 86,400 seconds?
- Each morning we awaken to receive 86,400 seconds as a gift of life.
- And when we go to sleep at night, any remaining time is NOT credited to us.
- What we haven’t used up that day is forever lost.
- Yesterday is gone.
- Each morning the bank of life refills your account, but the bank can also dissolve your account at any time WITHOUT WARNING…
Those seconds are worth so much more than the same amount in dollars. Think about that and enjoy every second of your life, because time races by much quicker than you think.
Take care of yourself, be happy, love deeply and enjoy life!